Perfect for tired eyes after a long day, for blocking out light in yoga, massage, meditation or for deepening relaxation before sleep, these Spritz Wellness eye pillows are filled with dried lavender and chamomile to promote calm and relaxation. The calming scent of lavender is soothing on the mind and chamomile also offers calming properties to ease tension and promote relaxation.
Hera Blue was named after the Greek goddess whose sacred animal was the peacock. The Hera Liberty Fabrics print was designed in 1887 and features an iconic peacock feather.
- gently weighted with buckwheat hull and linseed to allow the pillow to contour to the eyes and forehead
- the removable outer cover is washable
- made from delicate ultra-fine Tana Lawn cotton which is a soft yet durable Liberty Art fabric
- a beautiful cotton fabric that behaves like a silk
- to use as a cold compress, place Eye Pillow in the freezer in a sealed plastic bag before use
- can also be warmed in the microwave for 20 seconds to help soothe tired eyes
- Brand - Spritz Wellness
- Product Weight - 0.2kg
- Size 28 x 15cm
- Made in the UK
- Made From Linseed, Buckwheat hull with Lavender & Chamomile. Cotton cover.
- Outer cover is removable and washable.
- hand wash and air dry