Vendor: Maha Mala
Description: 8mm Orange Aventurine with Citrine, Tiger eye and Rudraksha seed and a silver trident pendant with ahimsa silk tassel This mala is named after Adi Shankaracharya who was born in the 8th Century, Shankaracharya is honoured as a leading thinker, religious reformer and poet. He was an advocate, some say the creator, of Advaita Vedanta- the Non-Dual form of the ancient philosophy of Vedanta that spread in India during the Upanishadic period.This mala bead necklace is traditionally used as a tool for mantra chanting and meditation. Today we also wear them as yoga jewellery and healing jewellery.Each crystal bead in this mala has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
Benefits of crystals:
- Orange Aventurine:Creativity,Energy and Positivity.1st and 2nd Chakras
- Citrine:Manifestation, Clarity and Creativity.1st and 2nd Chakras
- Tiger Eye: Wealth, Luck and Will Power. 1st and 3rd Chakra
- Rudraksha Seed: relieving tension and giving clarity to voice.
- The mala was hand strung by us in New Delhi, India.
- This mala also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch.