This mala is named after Patanjali. Patanjali is the founder of the classical forms of Yoga that advocate the importance and the path to true meditation. Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s are the most revered text guideing Yogis today- at the outset he explains that; “Yoga is the settling of the mind into silence’. Nothing could describe Classical Yoga more preciselyThis mala bead necklace is traditionally used as a tool for mantra chanting and meditation. Today we also wear them as yoga jewellery and healing jewellery.Each crystal bead in this mala has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
Benefits of crystals:
- Picture Jasper: Grounding and Harmonizing. 1st Chakra
- Smoky Quartz: Eases anxiety and Grounds. 1st Chakra
- Rudraksha Seed:relieving tension and giving clarity to voice.
- The mala was hand strung by us in New Delhi, India.
- This mala also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.