Muladhara Chakra Bracelet
Vendor: Maha Mala
Free UK Mainland delivery over £50
The Muladhara Chakra is also known as the Root Chakra and is concerned with physical needs and basic human survival. It is strongly linked to gravity and helps in in remaining grounded. From here our journey starts. Each crystal bead in this bracelet has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
- Garnet: Strength, Security and Passion
- Red Jasper: Physical Strength and Vitality
- Rudraksha: Is a seed associated with the Indian Lord ‘Shiva’ who represents ’Ultimate Consciousness’. It is known to calm tension.
- This bracelet was hand strung by us on high grade elastic string.
- This bracelet also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch which is block printed with vegetable dyes and sewn by our friends SEWING NEW FUTURES, an NGO that provides skills trainings to underprivileged young women in New Delhi.
- Our bracelets are stung on quality elastic thread.
- Protect your mala bracelet in the cloth pouch provided to extend the life of your mala.
- We don’t recommend getting your bracelet wet as this will degrade the elastic over time
- Crystals absorb vibrations and it is a good idea to cleanse your crystals once a month either with smoke from incense or by placing your bracelet under the rays of the full moon outside or on the windowsill.