Vendor: Maha Mala
Free UK Mainland delivery over £50
Krishna is the embodiment of pure divine love and joy. He is blue in colour and is often seen playing the flute amongst the Gopi’s or milkmaids. Radha is his consort and the love between the two symbolize the play of the universe; like the love between God and Man and Self and Ego. Krishna is the lord of Bhakti (pure spiritual devotion). This bracelet has been made with the crystals that resonate on the frequency of devotion, passion and love. This bracelet can be worn as yoga jewellery and/or as healing jewellery.Each crystal bead in this bracelet has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
Benefits of crystals:
- Turquoise: Protection and Communication; works with the Throat (5th) chakra.
- Lapis Lazuli: Truth and Self-Reflection; works with the Third eye (6th) chakra.
- Azurite Chrysocolla: Creativity and Transformation; works with the Third eye (6th) chakra
- Garnet: Personal Power, Creativity and Passion; works with the Root (1st) chakra.
- Rudraksha: Traditional seed used in malas, known to calm tension and give clarity to voice.
- The bracelet was hand strung on quality elastic by us in New Delhi, India and finished with our signature Ahimsa (cruelty free) silk tassel.
- This bracelet also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch which is block printed with vegetable dyes and sewn by our friends SEW NEW FUTURES, a NGO that provides skills trainings to underprivileged young women in New Delhi.