Indra reigns over the heavens and is king of the Gods, he is a great warrior symbolizing courage and strength. In his hand he holds a vajra, a powerful magical weapon- also known in Buddhism as the Dorje. This Indra mala has been carefully made using crystals that symbolize the power and strength of Indra such as Carnelian, Citrine and Tiger Eye. This bracelet has been made with the crystals that resonate on the frequency of devotion, passion and love. This bracelet can be worn as yoga jewellery and/or as healing jewellery. Each crystal bead in this bracelet has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
Benefits of crystals:
- Calcite: Creativity and Confidence; works with the Sexual/Creative (2nd) and Solar Plexus (3rd) chakra.
- Carnelian: Courage, Vitality and Motivation; works with the Root (1st) and Solar Plexus (3rd) chakras.
- Citrine: Manifestation and Will Power; works with the Root (1st), Sexual/Creative (2nd) and Solar Plexus (3rd) chakras.
- Jasper: Strength, Joy and Patience; works with the Root (1st) and Third eye (6th) chakras.
- Tiger eye: Wealth, Luck and Will power; works with the Roota (1st) and Solar Plexus (3rd) chakras.
- Sandstone: Uplifting, Revitalising and Positive; works with the Solar Plexus (3rd) chakra.
- Smoky Quartz: Eases anxiety and Grounds; works with the Root (1st) chakra.
- Rudraksha: Traditional seed used in malas, known to calm tension and give clarity to voice.
- The bracelet was hand strung on quality elastic by us in New Delhi, India and finished with our signature Ahimsa (cruelty free) silk tassel.
- This bracelet also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch which is block printed with vegetable dyes and sewn by our friends SEW NEW FUTURES, a NGO that provides skills trainings to underprivileged young women in New Delhi.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.