Vendor: Maha Mala
Free UK Mainland delivery over £50
The beautiful Tourmaline stone can be found in shades of brown to pink to green. Here we have used a variety of colors. Tourmaline is a crystal that helps with creativity and inspiration and should be worn when a mental block is needed to be overcome. Also in this mala is the holy Rudraksha seed, worn by the believers of the Indian God Shiva and said to help in healing, balancing and aligning the body.
- Tourmaline: Inspiration and creativity
- The mala was hand strung by us in New Delhi, India and finished with our signature Ahimsa (cruelty free) silk tassel.
- This mala also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch which is block printed with vegetable dyes and sewn by our friends SEW NEW FUTURES, a NGO that provides skills trainings to underprivileged young women in New Delhi.
- Our malas as strung on high-grade wire or knotted on fine cotton thread. Please do not put your mala into water, as this will degrade the wire or the cotton string.
- You can wash your tassel (only your tassel!) in a little warm water with some baby (or other soft) shampoo. Gently tease out any tangles with a comb after drying.
- Certain crystals will loose colour if placed in direct sunlight. Protect your mala in the cloth pouch provided.
- Crystals absorb vibrations and it is a good idea to cleanse your crystals once a month either with smoke from incense or by placing your mala under the rays of the full moon outside or on the windowsill.