Cork Yoga Block- Light weight & Eco-friendly
Free UK Mainland delivery over £50
These Yoga Blocks are used in Iyengar, Anusara, Ashtanga, Restorative and Power Yoga. Also used in physiotherapy. Used in supported backbends. Fast-growing, renewable cork makes these blocks stable, long lasting and comfortable.
Cork harvesting is a sustainable process that has remained virtually unchanged for 3,000 years. Made from the bark of long-lived cork oak trees, cork is stripped from the trees every decade, a process that actually maintains the health of the trees, and their surrounding ecosystem. Cork is extremely durable, yet slightly porous, giving it the perfect balance for use in our yoga blocks. Its natural texture provides traction, while the rounded edges make this block very comfortable in supported poses.
- Rounded edges for comfort
- Natural texture provides traction
- Hand-cut edges for better traction and stability
- Cork harvesting is sustainable, Eco-friendly
- Colour: Natural Cork
- Dimensions 23 x 12 x 7.5 cm
- Price displayed is for 1 Cork Block only