Vendor: Maha Mala
Buy Now Pay Later With Klarna.
Ganesh is one of the more popular Indian Gods worshipped in India. Ganesha is the easily recognized elephant headed god- He is the remover of obstacles and lord of success. The elephant head of Ganesha symbolizes the Atman (soul) and his human body Maya (the reality of human existence). Ganesha is also the destroyer of vanity, selfishness and pride.Amethyst is a beautiful crystal to help in the healing and forgiveness process that is necessary to overcome any emotional obstacles. Rose Quartz being the crystal for self love, outward love, and divine love. All the crystals in this mala help to encomprise the gentle yet strong manner that Ganesh helps us to overcome our own obstacles.This bracelet has been made with the crystals that resonate on the frequency of devotion, passion and love.This bracelet can be worn as yoga jewellery and/or as healing jewellery.Each crystal bead in this bracelet has metaphysical therapeutic qualities that benefit the wearer.
Benefits of crystals:
- Quartz (clear): Healing, Harmony and Consciousness; works with All chakras.
- Amethyst: Stability, Strength and Healing; works with the Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Labradorite: Intuition and Perseverance; works with the Third Eye (6th) chakra.
- Rose Quartz: Love, Forgiveness and Balance; works with the Heart (4th) chakra.
- The bracelet was hand strung on quality elastic by us in New Delhi, India and finished with our signature Ahimsa (cruelty free) silk tassel.
- This bracelet also comes in a Khadi (organic cotton) pouch which is block printed with vegetable dyes and sewn by our friends SEW NEW FUTURES, a NGO that provides skills trainings to underprivileged young women in New Delhi.